Yours! Ours! We Share!

collapse

* Top Voters 3.0

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Recent Posts

Re: SERVER MONTAGE by Thanatos
[Today at 09:12:16 pm]

Re: Count to 1,000 by GameChampCrafted
[Today at 05:32:34 pm]

Re: SERVER MONTAGE by GameChampCrafted
[Today at 05:32:08 pm]

Re: huge achievement by GameChampCrafted
[Today at 05:31:32 pm]

Re: Count to 1,000 by ThingsWeLost
[Today at 10:48:48 am]

Author Topic: Builders application  (Read 60 times)

Redd_Shadow

Builders application
« on: April 16, 2018, 10:01:57 am »
Minecraft Username: Redd_Shadow
Forum Username: Redd_Shadow

Why do you want to become a Builder: I want to be a popular figure in your server and i want to show off
                                                              what i am capable of!
Were you staff before? i was owner of a server for a month and a half and it was very stressful and not
                                      becoming popular so i decided to retire it
What do you bring to the server?: A great personality, superior building skills, (3/5 stars) plugins coding
                                                      understanding
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: i started around September 2012. i started paying server in
                                                                     near the end of 2015
What is your Building type? complex structuring with lots of colors but I am able to stick to a theme if
                                             requested.
How Many Hours a week can you be on the server?:minimum 1 hour a day everyday. it will only be an hour
                                                                               if i had a rough day at school
Do you like building by yourself or with other builders: When i am in survival i definitely like to be a solo builder because of trust issues and how i like my bases but in creative builds i love building with others because its hard to build bigger structures by myself.
What Happens if you abuse your permissions?: straight up ban!
Anything Thing Else you like to say?: I am 100% awesome and everything i said on this post is 100%
                                                           accurate!
~~~~have a good day!~~~~
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:03:31 am by Redd_Shadow »
😸Redd_Shadow😸✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

Thanatos

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Builders application
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 07:55:45 pm »
Being a builder means also getting into the staff team, if one only shows off what he's capable of, the community won't grow because of that thinking. Also, saying that you retired your server just because you are stressed is like stating the fact that you are impatient, building is alot of work so if you give up halfway will also affect the progress of the server. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm sorry. Screenshots would be really helpful btw. Goodluck buddy!

Jeremy/Agentsix1

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 08:24:02 pm »
I would like to clarify that being a builder is not a staff position... in no way would a builder moderate the members of the server.

The following users thanked this post: Thanatos

Dockey67

• Level 1
  • indubitably
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 05:52:48 am »
I'm sure you have to include a picture of what you've built
i'll probably put things i found funny on the forums and server here soon

Redd_Shadow

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 06:40:25 am »
i think jeremy has a pretty good understanding of what i am capable of! and thanos that reply hurt )=

and builder is not staff. builder just means you get to help with cool projects!
😸Redd_Shadow😸✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

Thanatos

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 09:08:29 pm »
Aight man that was my fault, I apologize for that, just used to the ol' days...

dang so many changed when I quit minecraft

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal